Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I find out if my husband really has duty this weekend?

He lives in another state. I have reason to doubt anything that he says now. I don't even know if it is true that he has be in the barracks at 9:00 each night. He is in school--2nd part. He is stationed in the Navy in Illinois.How can I find out if my husband really has duty this weekend?
He is in A school, yes it can be necessary that he is in barracks by 9 pm, yes it can be necessary that he has watch, yes it could have been possible that liberty on weekends has been stopped because some idiot fouled up. If you doubt him now when he is in school what are you going to do when he at his permanent command and deploys?How can I find out if my husband really has duty this weekend?
Well you really cant unless you have a copy of the duty roster, What kind of duty are we talking about barracks duty or what?





Also I hate to say it but if I was on duty and a wife called me wanting to know about her husband if we are not at work then im not a baby sitter he is a grown man and makes his own choices.


If you doubt him call him on it
Well if he is in School...then he is required to be


in his Barracks by 9:00PM (21:00Hrs) every night...





If you don't trust him suggest you get a Divorce...


I think you are doing what you think he is doing...


which has proven to be the case most times.





As another poster said...


There is a lot more here than what is being stated...
being in A or C school yes he could be under a curfew especially if he or his classmates got in trouble.. failing a test, somebody being stupid and getting caught drinking.. remember a few months ago when that kid DIED from a drug overdose up there?
If you have reason to doubt him, phone his base. The duty officer is the man you need to speak to. If you explain all, I'm sure he will help you.
If he is in 'A' school, you could easily find out by calling the duty office of his particular training group. As a trainee, his life is still pretty well regulated.
What difference does it make ?





If your asking in here, the trust in your relationship is gone.





So face the facts, that your marriage is gone.
If he is still sending home a paycheck then either shut up or leave him. Calling his COC will only cause problems. If you doubt him then maybe you shouldn't be married anymore.
find out what school he is in, and call an official. No military school official will lie to a concerned wife for a student.
If he's in a school, there's a very high chance his free time and ability to go out are extremely limited.
If you can't trust his then there probably is a bigger problem here.
HE'S CHEATING ON YOU.





I WOUDLN'T WORRY ABOUT IT THOUGH.
I would call the place where he is on duty and ask to talk with him or something. If they say he's not there, well then you know something's up

No comments:

Post a Comment