Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are tips that can help my husband and I conceive a child?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 9 months now. I don't suspect there should be any problems conceiving, however neither of us have been to the doctor to get checked. We plan on trying for a year and if we still have no luck we will get our fertility checked. I was wondering in the mean time for those of you who have been to the doctor, what have they said to do to increase your chance of conceiving? Are there any tips out there that worked great for you? I'd also like to hear success stories...Thanks so much!What are tips that can help my husband and I conceive a child?
There is a book called ';Taking Charge of Your Fertility'; by Toni Welcher. She says that if you follow the plan in the book and you are a normal healthy couple then you should conceive in-at most-4-6 cycles. She actually says it should take less than that assuming everything is alright. This book is great! I highly recommend it.What are tips that can help my husband and I conceive a child?
Don't stress yourselves out over it make sure that sex is enjoyable and relax and take time to focus on each other..... What I am trying to say it make sure it does not become a chore and you are doing it just for a baby. I tried for 2 years to get pregnant there were no problems with either of us but it just was not happening and then out of no where I was pregnant. Less than 4 months after my daughter was born I was pregnant again lol (13 months apart)! I wish you all the luck!
Just count 12 days from the start of your cycle and have sex on days 12 14 16 18 20. Do it where he is the deepest and when your finished lay on your back with hips raised. (pillow under hips) Lay for about 20 minutes this way and then go to sleep. Stop stressing so much that will help you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment