Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are my legal rights if my husband keeps opening my mail that is only addressed to me?

Nothing to hide but it is annoying especially when he puts my mail on piles of junk mail or newspapers and then I don't find it for days or even weeks. It has not helped to ask him to stop. We have been married for 17 years and I am sick of this habit. I may or may not want to take legal action. I may just want him to know that I know what my rights are and what my options are if I choose to make him stop opening my mail.What are my legal rights if my husband keeps opening my mail that is only addressed to me?
your legal option is divorce


it would seem if you ask things of him and he just ignores you then there may be other issuesWhat are my legal rights if my husband keeps opening my mail that is only addressed to me?
You could file a complaint with th post master general, but just getting a P O box and changing your mailing address would be a lot easier.
There are bigger travesties in the world.
You can always say ';Dear, please put my mail in a more accessible location.';

No comments:

Post a Comment