Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I keep an overactive husband happy?

My husband is a man on the move. He works six days a week and on his day off he doesn't want to sit around the house and relax. How can I keep him on the go and not wear myself out. My children don't mind going on road trips every sunday but I am running out of ideas where to go. I live in Las Vegas and we have Mount Charleston and Lake Mead closest to us. Any ideas where else we could drive to and back in a day in Nevada or Arizona or California?How do I keep an overactive husband happy?
Go to Death Valley. I have done a day trip to Scotty's Castle and back to Vegas in a day. You can also take a shorter loop trip. It is beautiful drive. I'm not sure if you can make it to the back side of the Sierras or not in a day. A lot of movies were filmed over there along 395. Try heading out on Saturday after work and get home on Sunday evening late. Enjoy the trips. Have you rented a house boat yet?How do I keep an overactive husband happy?
i dont know about that, but i know that sex would be good for him


once in a while :)
Who does maintenance and painting on your house. Keep him busy with home projects.
Make him relax. He'll wind up vapor-locking if he doesn't.
give him a bj @ n e oppourtunity
Good question... Your husband sounds like me and I'm always looking for something new to get into on my time off. Why don't you plan a day trip for just the two of you (leave the kids at the sitters). Do something to get out of the house, yet still relaxing, like spending a day at the lake, cooking out.. .or a nice hike followed by a simple picnic for two. You might also want to talk to some of your husbands buddies to plan a weekend activity for him that would give you a break also. It's good to get away from the family every now and then and just hang out with the guys. Does he like mountain biking or something like that could be a group activity for healthy guys weekend out?

No comments:

Post a Comment